**There are 3 formats for most of the resources inside the ESL Curriculum Membership:
There are a number of ways you can use the materials from the Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum online with your students. The article below includes tutorials and tips for online teachers.
Here are a few specific tutorials for how to use the materials with popular platforms:
Access to the Curriculum
To get access to the curriculum and download resources, you can choose from one of the following memberships:
- Includes the entire curriculum and all supplementary teaching resources.
- Includes the entire **Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum Membership **
- Promotional materials for the Kid-Inspired ESL Curriculum (Not available in the basic ESL Curriculum Membership)
- Training courses on topics such as finding students, desigining your site, marketing, giving assessments, & more
- Your own website, payment processing, scheduling, course-building software
- Community of other teachers going independent
Teachers can use the curriculum as long as they maintain an active subscription to the membership and are only using it with students they personally teach live and in-person whether it's online or offline. If the curriculum is being used on a freelance platform, like Outschool, for example, please leave a link to the Kid-Inspired website as a reference.
Teachers are not allowed to:
- Re-package the curriculum in any way
- Build a Self-Paced, Resellable Program Out Of It
- Resell the Curriculum
- Share the Curriculum with Others They Are Not Personally Teaching
- Use Resources, Images, Text, or Logos from Kid-Inspired Classroom in Promotional Materials (The Independent Teachers Membership includes pre-prepared promotional materials teachers are licensed to use as long as they maintain an active membership)